COUNTq™ Tray Inspection Systems
The COUNTQ™ system is the leading inspection and reconciliation machine used to accurately count tray-loaded parts. The system significantly increases accuracy of count and throughput vs. manual methods, and is an indispensable tool for count verification and reconciliation.
With the COUNTQ system, a trained operator can accurately inspect a tray in 15 seconds – a significant labor savings.
- COUNTQ machines eliminate count deviations that occur during filling and packaging processes.
- Software provides 100% electronic verification of product counts.
- Increased efficiency and count accuracy reduce operational costs (labor).
- Virtually eliminates rework of lots due to reconciliation and count discrepancies.
- Eliminates the need for tray templates.
- A single COUNTQ machine handles vials, syringes, ampoules and other tray-loaded parts.
- Includes full-featured visual multi-touch HMI with recipe management, inspection configuration, parameter control, image visualization, integrated security, and reporting.
- Commercial off-the-shelf software is maintained and validated internally by Verista, significantly reducing client validation efforts.
- Includes as standard a 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance Package, providing a configurable closed system audit trail report.