California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Collecting Your Personal Information
We collect, and have collected, Personal Information from the following categories within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, such as name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal Information as listed in the California Customer Records statute, such as name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information (Some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories).
- Protected classification characteristics under applicable laws, such as age (40 years or older), race, ancestry, national origin, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, pregnancy and related medical conditions), genetic information (including familial genetic information).
- Commercial information, such as records of products or services purchased or obtained.
- Biometric information, such as genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, health, or exercise data.
- Internet or other similar network activity, such as browsing history, search history, information on Your interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as current or past job history or performance evaluations.
We obtain the categories of Personal Information listed above directly from You, such as from documents or forms you provide to Us, or indirectly from You or from third-parties, such as where we collect Personal Information through the course of providing services.
How We Will Use Your Personal Information
We may use or disclose Your Personal Information for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the Personal Information is provided.
- To provide You with information, products or services that You request from Us.
- To provide You with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning Our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to You.
- To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us.
- To improve Our website(s) and present its contents to You.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Us or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to You when collecting your Personal Information directly or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We will not use the Personal Information We collect for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes than those listed above without providing You notice.
We may share Your Personal Information with affiliates, service providers and authorized agents for a business purpose. These third parties are restricted from using Your Personal Information in any way other than for a business purpose.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have shared the following categories of Personal Information with the third parties listed above for a business purpose:
- California Customer Records Personal Information categories;
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law;
- Commercial information;
- Biometric information;
- Internet or other similar network activity; and
- Professional or employment-related information.
We have not sold any Personal information in the past twelve (12) months. ???
Your Rights over Your Personal Information
The CCPA provides You with specific rights regarding Your Personal Information. This section describes Your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
You have the right to request that We provide certain information to You about Our collection and use of Your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months. Once We receive and verify Your request, we will provide You with certain information such as the categories of Your Personal Information collected, the sources of Your Personal Information, and the business purposes for collecting Your Personal Information and any additional information as required by the CCPA.
You have the right to request that We delete Your Personal Information subject to certain exceptions. Once We receive and verify Your request, We will delete, and direct Our service providers to delete, Your Personal Information from Our records, unless an exception applies. These exceptions may include where the Personal Information is necessary to complete the transaction for which We collected the Personal Information, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of Our ongoing business relationship with You, comply with Our legal obligations, or make other internal and lawful uses of that Personal Information that are compatible with the context in which You provided it.
To exercise Your rights described above, please submit a request to Us by:
- Emailing us at [email protected].
Only You, or a person duly authorized on Your behalf, may make a request related to Your Personal Information. You may also make a request on behalf of Your minor child.
You may only make a request twice within a twelve (12) month period. Each request must provide sufficient information that allows Us to reasonably verify You are the person about whom We collected Personal Information or that you have duly authorized the person making the request on Your behalf. Your request must contain sufficient detail that allows Us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. In some instances, We may not be able to comply with Your request, in which case We will respond with the reasons that prevent Us from complying.
We will not discriminate against You for exercising any of Your rights under the CCPA.
Updates and Changes
We may update this Policy from time to time. When We do update it, for Your convenience, We will make the updated Policy available on this page. Changes and additions to the Policy are effective from the date on which they are posted. Please review the Policy from time to time to check whether We have made any changes to the way in which We use Your Personal Information.
If You have any questions or concerns regarding the way in which Your personal information is used, please contact Us via email at [email protected].